Splendid and astonishing, this amulet brilliantly features a Red Pi Yao clinging on an Abacus. The Pi Yao magnetizes prosperity, increases happiness, generates opportunities and ushers in money. And RED is vitally the COLOR of WEALTH in 2019 (because fire is the "wealth element" of the year). Giving an equally auspicious meaning, the abacus signifies "innumerable figures to calculate" in your financial portfolios. The golden look emphasizes the wealth aspects of this enhancer.
Besides allowing you to enjoy great wealth vibes, the amulet has the ability to transform negative chi into positive, overcome obstacles, prevent annual dangers caused to zodiacs, subdue bad luck, diminish obstructions, combat bodily harm and terminate stress. The Pi Yao is suitable for stimulating growth in business, securing safety for the family, warding off negativities, inviting fortune/wealth, protecting against intangible afflictions, and appeasing the Tai Sui and Sui Po. In 2019, those who are born under zodiacs BOAR, SNAKE, MONKEY and TIGER have to carry along this amulet to remove dangers and make the best out of 2019.
What the Pi Yao symbolizes?
The Pi Yao is the most popular symbol used by Feng Shui enthusiasts as recommended by the masters. The Pi Yao is the ninth generation of the heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. The Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. All of them brings the same blessings and possess the same properties. Pi Yao is a protective heavenly creature that has one horn, lion-dog face, hoofs and little wings and a tail. Many people prefer using the Pi Yao over Chi Lin because the Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, the Pi Yao is what you are looking for. The Pi Yao is also known to be very obedient to its owners as it is loyal in nature.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
1. Ushers good luck and fortune
2. Generates good feng shui or earth luck
3. Elevates wealth and riches
4. Protects individuals and home
5. Drives away evil, obstacles and hardship
6. Brings windfall luck
In olden days, the Pi Yao was invited as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it will benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circles, casinos, businesses, betting outlets, service industries and stock markets. It brings good luck all year round.
What the Abacus symbolizes?
The abacus, also called a counting frame ("suanpan"), is a calculating tool that was in use centuries before the adoption of the written modern numeral system and is still widely used by merchants, traders and clerks. The earliest known written documentation of the Chinese abacus dates to the 2nd century BC. It goes without saying that the abacus is closely associated with money or prosperity, so in time the Chinese abacus became a popular feng shui cure for wealth. Thinking of ringing in more sales? Yes, the abacus is the answer, as this auspicious symbol is used by tycoons, businessmen, shop owners and financial planners to signify "too many figures to calculate" in their financial portfolios. The abacus, if placed at your desk or cashier will multiply your sales profits and boost your business. On an equally good note, for those seeking for knowledge in calculation such as in the fields of mathematics, accountancy, science and engineering, displaying one at the study table can enhance your competency greatly. the golden look emphasizes the wealth aspects of this cure.
Placement of the Abacus
It is best to carry along this amulet, but for those who cannot, the following suggest areas where you can display this amulet:
1. For a retailer, display this amulet at your cashier's or reception.
2. For the partriarch, display this amulet in the Northwest to attract solid wealth luck to the man of the family.
3. For those who are studying, display this amulet in the Northeast (education corner according to Life Aspiration Theory) to enhance academic luck associated to calculation such as mathematics, accountancy and engineering.
4. For anyone intending to increase your wealth luck, display the amulet in your Sheng Chi location according to your kua number (8 Mansions). You may also display it in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in Southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
Who should carry along the Pi Yao?
1. Carry along the Pi Yao amulet if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home/premises to overcome obstacles and guard yourself against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures that you continue to enjoy good health and safety luck.
2. If you desire good fortune, protection from evil spirits, power to counteract wicked people and ability to overcome bad luck, you may carry along the Pi Yao amulet or have it beside you at all times.
3. For those who travel long distance frequently, carry along the Pi Yao to prevent injuries, avoid accidents and ensure fruitful journeys with good business deals. Everywhere you go, it will promise that good fortune entering its mouth being trapped in its stomach for abundance. Its fierce look can ward off evil spirits. It could also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
4. Feng Shui Masters often advise their clients to carry along the Pi Yao annually to enhance their good luck and protect against bad luck.