Infinity Feng shui
Company name: IFS
Legal structure: scs
Identification number / VAT: BE0540803308
Registered city: Brussels
Share capital: 100 €
Registered office: Drève de la Charte 13 - 1083 Brussels - Belgium Tel: +32 2 535 74 88
Directors of the publication: Marc-Olivier Rinchart and Johann Bauer
Site hosted by:
- Name of the host: OVH
- Address: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Information about cookies
When consulting our site, cookies may be placed on your device (computer, mobile, tablet). The cookies that we emit allow:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (number of page views, number of visits, activity, frequency of return, etc.);
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.);
- to facilitate the use of our site, for example by memorizing information about a form or products, services or information that you have chosen on our site.
Cookies issued by the site shop.infinityfengshui.fr:
|Name of the cookie
|Thrids – Google
You can at any time choose to disable cookies by selecting the appropriate settings from your browser. Disabling certain cookies can disrupt site navigation.
IDENTITY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING MANAGER AND CONTACT DETAILS
IFS scs is responsible for the processing of personal data collected when you use our website and our services. For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at IFS scs, Avenue Louise 149/24, 1050 Brussels - Belgium. firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION - DEFINITION, COLLECTION AND USE
The term "personal information" refers to all information relating directly or indirectly to an identifiable person. IFS collects personal information about you in four different situations:
- When you visit our site - We store and process information about your use of our website. The goal is to improve your user experience on our website.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter - We store and process your e-mail address and data about your country or language. We may also collect information about your use of the newsletter, including whether you have read it or not. The goal is to personalize it and improve its content.
- When you post a comment - We store and process the information you have provided to us (such as your contact information, IP address, comment, etc.) as well as information about your use of our website. The goal is its personalization and to provide you with better services and optimized customer service.
- When you place an order in our shop - We store your Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, in order for us to process your order.
WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The personal information collected will be used:
- to send you important notifications, such as communications about our news, our new blog posts, our services and changes to our terms and policies.
- to keep you informed about the launch of new iFS products and upcoming events by sending newsletters, offers and other news. If you do not wish to appear on our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate link in the footer of the newsletter.
- to assist us in the design, provision and improvement of our products, services, content, advertising and communications through internal audit, data analysis and research of personal information and preferences that you have shared with us in the aim to manage draws, competitions and similar promotional programs if you participate in such events.
- to fulfill all of our legal obligations, in particular under current accounting and tax regulations.
The processing of your information is necessary to the satisfaction of our contractual obligations against you as a customer. If you do not wish to provide IFS with the information requested for compliance with these obligations, we will not be able to provide you with our products and services. The marketing process of your information is based on our commercial interest in marketing our products and services to our existing and potential customers.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
IFS is entitled to disclose and share certain personal information with strategic partners who work with IFS to provide or improve IFS products and services, or to assist IFS in marketing its products and services to customers. Personal information will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
IFS may disclose and share personal information with its service providers, namely companies that provide services such as information processing or customer orders, product delivery to customers, management and data enrichment of customers. clients, providing services to customers, evaluating their interest in our products and services, accounting and conducting satisfaction surveys or customer development. These companies are responsible for protecting your information in accordance with data processing agreements.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
IFS takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to protect your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
When you use certain products, services or applications of IFS, or post comments on the blog, or you share an article on a social network service (Facebook, Twitter, etc ...), the personal information you share is visible by other users and may be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to communicate on these trading areas. For example, if you enter your name and e-mail address in a comment, this information becomes public. We advise you to exercise caution when using such features.
With IFS, you can easily keep accurate, complete and up-to-date personal information. At your request, IFS will rectify your data. If certain conditions are met and at your request, IFS will delete your data and limit its processing. IFS is also obliged, at your request, to confirm whether the personal data concerning you are processed and to give you access to the information relating to this processing. In addition, you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to IFS in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, for example to be able to pass it on to another data controller.We are required to respond to your request regarding these rights within one month.
We will keep your personal information for 4 years from your last contact with us. If you find a violation of your rights under the GDPR, you can file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in your country of residence.
WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES
IFS 'websites, products, applications and services may contain links to third party websites, products and services. IFS assumes no responsibility for the content of such third-party websites and encourages you to obtain information about their privacy practices.