Feng Shui for Homebuyers - Exterior (2nd Edition) by Joey Yap
Learn to screen and see properties with Feng Shui Vision!
From East to West and across various continents, Chief Feng Shui Consultant at the Joey Yap Consulting Group, Joey Yap has engaged with some of the most respected names in property development. These high profile corporate and domestic Feng Shui projects span across the United Kingdom to Australia and almost every country in South East Asia. He reveals in this book how to screen properties and determine their Feng Shui Quotient (FSQ) just by observing what is around the area and using Landform (Luan Tou) Feng Shui techniques. How do you know if a property is surrounded by good Qi? Are all houses built near T-junctions bad? What kind of environmental features are considered positive in Feng Shui? What is the importance of Mountain and Water in Feng Shui? All these questions and more are answered in Feng Shui for Homebuyers - Exterior.
Why buy a property that has Feng Shui flaws which require fixing, when you can buy a property that is already good and simply requires improvement? Why buy a property that needs costly renovations simply to rectify the Feng Shui flaws when you can buy one that needs no renovation at all?
Complete with colour illustrations, photographs and aerial images, Feng Shui for Homebuyers - Exterior has been specially written to help house buyers avoid properties with negative Feng Shui and select properties with favourable Feng Shui, utilising methods and techniques synthesised from Landform Feng Shui and classics like Ru Di Yan (Entering Earth Eye Classics).
Whether you are seeking a suitable plot of land, buying ready built landed property, or evaluating a new development, this book provides you with essential guidance on how to identify a property with good Feng Shui.
What You'll Learn:
- Learn how to screen houses for their Feng Shui Quotient (FSQ) using easy to use Landform or Luan Tou Feng Shui observation techniques
- Find out how to avoid properties with negative Feng Shui and select properties with favourable Feng Shui • Discover the ‘trade secrets’ that Feng Shui Masters use to evaluate the Feng Shui of a property
- View fully illustrated diagrams, photographs, aerial images and drawings to help you screen properties effectively
- Follow a Practical Walkthrough section that guides the homebuyer on how to go about screening a property
- Brand new chapter relating to the Flatland Dragons and how to evaluate the environment in the absence of mountains
- All new illustrations and diagrams for easier comprehension of various Exterior Feng Shui topics
- Additional Feng Shui scenarios and advantageous information on assessing the environment such as types of mountains and the significance of some examples of manmade structure
Chapter One: Feng Shui and Your Property
Introducing the benefits of having Feng Shui knowledge when selecting a new property for purchase or rent.
Chapter Two: Essential Understanding
Learn the nature of Qi, basic geography, the Ba Gua, Trigrams and how to take directions in your home.
Chapter Three: Environment
A focus on the land around your property and how they will affect your premise.
Chapter Four: The Internal Environment
Checking your building, internally, as well as a Feng Shui examination of common concerns nearby.
Chapter Five: What's not Feng Shui - What is not of any importance when evaluating a property
Busts open some oft-propagated 'old wives tales' that includes plants, paintings, décor, and wall colors.
Chapter Six: How to Screen a House
Practical approach to go about choosing your property and applying the Trigrams to the house plan.
- Feng Shui for Homebuyers Series
- Published in:
- April 2017