Xuan Kong Flying Stars Feng Shui by Joey Yap
Reach Out to the Secret of Heaven
While many books have been written on the subject of Xuan Kong Flying Stars Feng Shui, most of them were heavy on theories or were presented in a deliberately incomplete manner. Well, that was before Joey Yap's Xuan Kong Flying Star Feng Shui. The first of the Xuan Kong series, this book is presented in an easy-to-read format and written in a comprehensive all-encompassing manner that provides reader a wealth of Flying Stars methodologies and applications, at their disposal.
What You'll Learn:
- Understand the key basic theories of Classical Feng Shui
- Learn how to plot a Flying Stars chart and super-impose a Flying Stars chart onto any property
- Understand how Forms work with Flying Stars Feng Shui
- Practical tips and techniques on dealing with common problems like the #5 Yellow Star and how to unlock the Qi in auspicious stars
- How to apply Flying Stars to 3 types of properties: apartments, linked houses and bungalows
Chapter One: Feng Shui Revisited
The origin of Feng Shui and an introduction to Flying Stars underlies the core of the study.
Chapter Two: Feng Shui Fundamentals
A look into the essential parts that made up Xuan Kong Feng Shui.
Chapter Three: Time, Qi and Feng Shui
Enhance your grip on the subject with an understanding of the role of Time and Qi in Feng Shui.
Chapter Four: Tools and Tricks of the Trade
The practical aspects of Flying Stars Feng Shui begin here.
Chapter Five: Flying the Stars
The nitty-gritty of plotting a chart remains the focal point of this section.
Chapter Six: Understanding the Nine Stars
Examine the right method to understand the attributes and qualities of each of the nine stars.
Chapter Seven: Application of Flying Stars
Being able to apply the knowledge and ultimately, fly the stars is the goal of this chapter.
Chapter Eight: Practical Application of Xuan Kong Flying Stars
Upgrade yourself from student to practitioner with a real practical application of this highly-skilled art.
- Published in:
- August 2007