Warning: Last items in stock!
What 3 Emperor Coins symbolize?
The Three Emperor coins amplify the blessings from the three most powerful emperors of China. This emblem bestows one with better income and benefits as one leap frog to greater heights in their endeavours in the upcoming future. It signifies as one progresses, things become better and better. Having three successive Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796) coins tied together signifies support and excellent feng shui from three of the most outstanding generations for longer term of wealth success.
The coins must be made of fine metal such as brass or bronze, which are strong and elegant. Some versions are made of resin and brittle in nature, try not to get those version because they lack in metal energy.
The Three Emperor coins with red thread are so powerful that it can be considered to be equivalent to the presence of a Wealth God and its uses are aplenty:
1. Carry in your pocket, purse or wallet wherever you go to ensure you carry with you wealth energy that could create abundance for you.
2. Activate wealth by placing them in the four corners of every room in your home and office.
3. To increase your business fortune, stick them to all your important files, bank books, invoice books and order books, cheque books, in your cash boxes and safes, inside your pocketbook and any folder or item to do with your income.
4. Similarly you can stick them to your fax machines, cash register and computers to attract opportunities through these avenues. The yang side must always be up.
5. You may also tape them in southeast corner of your bedroom, workdesk, living room etc to activate your wealth corner. Be creative!
Note: We offer coins from the finest quality that is made from fine brass and bronze and is really strong in nature. Try not to get those coins that are made from resin and is very brittle. It is better to refresh these coins each year on the first day of the Lunar New Year. It is best to get new ones, or you can cleanse them using incense or singing bowl.