- Niet op voorraad
Qi Men Dun Jia The Stems (QMDJ Book 23) by Joey Yap
The Ideal Source for Everything in Qi Men
The 10 Stems of Qi Men Dun Jia are one of the core components of the craft with some truly rich ties to ancient Chinese history and culture. Together with the Earthly branches, they define the time-space axis of the universe and unlock the nature of everything in existence. The energy of the Heavenly Stems is irrevocably bound up with human thought and behaviour.
Until present day, the guidance of The 10 Stems has proven invaluable in activities such as moving houses or properties, choosing the right wedding dates, launching new businesses and a variety of other matters.
The Heavenly Stems play a fundamental role in many classical Chinese traditions: Chinese astrology, Chinese cosmology, Yi Jing, BaZi, Feng Shui and ZeRi, among others, and of course, Qi Men itself.
Qi Men Dun Jia: The Stems for the first time in its release history, not only brings together a wealth of information on the 10 Stems but also explains their interactions through a popular fantasy war setting – Game of Stems.
In this book, you will learn how to recognise and interpret the guides and wisdom presented by these Deities and their unique “alliances” and “rivalries” (positive and negative formations). This will enable you, as an individual, to gain a deeper understanding of the self and the surrounding world.
What You'll Learn:
- Complete essential reference materials and comprehensive technical information on the 10 Heavenly Stems, as well as application of their attributes and influences on daily life
- Helpful personality and character traits identified based on the Stems, which will help in determining an individual’s strengths and weaknesses and disclose methods of self-improvement
- The 10 Stems visualised through the narrative of Game of Stems to illustrate their respective interactions nad formations
- A wide range of reference materials with comprehensive descriptions and information on the 10 Stems
- The historical and cultural post of the 10 Stems and their influence in both Chinese Metaphysics and traditions
Chapter One: Jia Wood
Chapter Two:Yi Wood
Chapter Three:Bing Fire
Chapter Four: Ding Fire
Chapter Five: Wu Earth
Chapter Six: Ji Earth
Chapter Seven: Geng Metal
Chapter Eight: Xin Metal
Chapter Nine: Ren Water
Chapter Ten: Gui Water
- Qi Men Series 23
- July 2016