Feng Shui for Homebuyers - Apartment (2nd Edition) by Joey Yap
Finding a good apartment or condominium is never an easy task but how do you ensure that it also has good Feng Shui? And how exactly do you apply Feng Shui to an apartment or condominium or high-rise residence?
These questions and more are answered by Joey Yap – the chief consultant of multiple internationally acclaimed development projects in Feng Shui for Homebuyers – Apartment.Drawing on his extensive renowned Feng Shui Consultant experience as a chief consultant for many international developmental projects, Joey answers the key questions about Feng Shui and apartments, then guides you through the bare basics like taking a direction and super-imposing a Flying Stars chart onto a floor plan. Joey also walks you through the basic fundamentals of Feng Shui assessment for apartments, as well as sharing with you some of the key methods and techniques that are employed by professional Feng Shui consultants in the field.
Feng Shui for Homebuyers – Apartment is written in the easy-to-read style that has become the hallmark of Joey’s books. In his trademark straight-to-the-point manner, Joey shares with you the Feng Shui dos and don’ts when it comes to finding an apartment with favourable Feng Shui and which is conducive for home living.
With minimal jargon and technical terms, and richly illustrated with colour photographs and helpful diagrams, Feng Shui for Homebuyers – Apartment, makes it possible for anyone to learn how to assess the basic Feng Shui of an apartment building and find an apartment unit that is in-tune with their personal needs.
What You'll Learn:
- Learn how to correctly take a direction for an apartment building and plot a Flying Stars chart for an apartment
- Find out how to identify positive and negative Feng Shui Forms and Features
- Learn how to determine if an area and a building, have positive or negative Feng Shui
- Discover how to select a building that is in-tune with and supports your personal or career needs
- Learn simple techniques for selecting the floor that is right for you and your family
- Acquire tips and tricks of the trade for picking the best unit in a floor and avoiding the problematic units
- Use the walk-through section and checklist to help you conduct your own Feng Shui assessment of an apartment
- Brand new chapter relating to modern unconventional apartment units and features
- All new illustrations and diagrams for easier comprehension of various apartment Feng Shui scenarios
- New additional helpful Feng Shui scenarios related to selecting apartment units
Chapter One: Apartment and Houses: Feng Shui Apples and Orange?
The distinctions to applying Feng Shui in apartment and landed houses.
Chapter Two: Assessment Tools and Techniques
Steps and method to prepare you to an effective screening of Feng Shui of apartments and condominiums.
Chapter Three: Assessing External Forms
Checking the landforms - which is the first step in the evaluation of any property - begins here.
Chapter Four: Selecting the Building
Familiarise yourself with the criteria of a healthy building.
Chapter Five: The Main Entrance
Your evaluation process is incomplete without an assessment on the Mouth of the Qi of the building. Learn it here.
Chapter Six: Selecting Your Unit
A look into certain problems that could be sighted only from the unit itself.
Chapter Seven: Using Flying Stars to Select a Unit
Wrap your head around the right methodologies of using The Flying Stars technique.
Chapter Eight : Using Flying Stars to Select A Unit
Selecting your Apartment unit with Flying Stars application.
Chapter Nine: The Walk Through
A basic 1-2-3 Step to screening and assessing your apartment buildings.
- Feng Shui for Homebuyers Series
- April 2017