Your Aquarium Here. Your Guide to Real Water Feng Shui by Joey Yap
Where Do I Put The Aquarium?
The aquarium has always been regarded as having a close, almost symbolic association with the art of Feng Shui. Through this handy how-to book, readers can waddle through the subject of Water Feng Shui and understand the role and influence Water played in classical Feng Shui. Also included is a super-easy, Feng-Shui-It-Yourself section on familiarising yourself with the best way to answer the ultimate question above.
What You'll Learn:
- The true role of Water in Feng Shui
- An introduction to the subject of Water Forms
- A concise, complete introduction to the subject of Water and Feng Shui
- All 16 Flying Star charts for Period 7 and Period 8 houses to show you the effective position to place your aquarium in your building
- Put to rest some Water myths which serve no viable purposes in Feng Shui
Chapter One: An Introduction to Water and Feng Shui
The fundamentals of Water element in Feng Shui.
Chapter Two: Muddied Water – Water and Feng Shui Myths Addressed
Busting nine famous water-related misconceptions people generally have.
Chapter Three: Principles of Water
Zooms into several crucial bits of Water you ought to know.
Chapter Four: How to use this Book
These few steps are essential to ensure a smooth Feng Shui application.
Chapter Five: Homes Facing in Period 7
The best locale for aquarium in Period 7 property – from viewpoint of Flying Star Feng Shui.
Chapter Six: Homes Facing in Period 8
The best locale for aquarium in Period 8 property – from viewpoint of Flying Star Feng Shui.
Chapter Seven: Tricks of the Water Trade
There are plenty of things to consider, when it comes to the Water Business.
- Published in:
- August 2008