Stories and Lessons on Feng Shui by Joey Yap
A Story A Day, Feng Shui Your Worries Away
Joey Yap uses his best resources - his years of experience practicing Feng Shui - to draw up a compilation of stories that present readers with a unique way to learn, explore and discover more about Classical Feng Shui. These stories are often informational and easy-to-read, so be ready for pages after pages of educational and witty ride!
What You'll Learn:
- Separating what's Feng Shui with what's not Feng Shui
- How to apply Feng Shui without redecorating your house
- Answers to many questions related to Flying Stars and Eight Mansions Feng Shui, Period 8, Ba Guas, Dead Flowers and more
- The Feng Shui of China - stories about the Feng Shui of the Qing Dynasty and the Forbidden City
Chapter Six: It's a Bird, It's a Plane - It's a House For Sale
The connection between a picture of a bird and a property up-for-sale is tested. As the truth reveals itself, Bye Bye Birdie.
Chapter Twelve: The Under Water Taboo
It is said that having water situated above you could denote a dangerous situation. Find out the truth behind this splashing rumor.
Chapter Sixteen: Seeking the Love Corner
The facts-or-fictions of the infamous 'love' and 'wealth' corners. Do they, or do they not exist?
Chapter Twenty-four: Arousing the Dragon!
Dragons are certainly everywhere in Chinese mythology. Finds out what the fascination is all about.
Chapter Twenty-eight: Are You A Goat?
Debunks the common misconception deriving from the 'stereotypical behaviors' associated with each Animal Sign.
- Stories and Lessons on Feng Shui Series
- Published in:
- January 2004