BaZi Hour Pillar Useful Gods - Wood by Joey Yap
An Exploration into Your BaZi Code
Serious students or practitioners looking to pad up their knowledge on Destiny Code should give this integral reference a try. The BaZi Hour Pillar Useful Gods Series helps facilitate a better understanding on how each Hour Pillar defines a BaZi Structures, and how to select the Useful Gods and Favourable Elements of a chart - but most importantly it also enhances your knowledge in analysing and interpreting these Structures, based on the perspective of ancient masters of this art. Each book in this series will focus on the Five Elements and their respective Day Masters.
What You'll Learn:
- The Hour Pillar attributes of Jia and Yi Wood respectively in each of the 12 months.
- Useful Gods selection reference guide based on the Hour of Birth for each of the 12 months.
- Learn how to select the Useful Gods and Favorable Elements of a BaZi chart for the Wood Day Masters in all 12 months of the year based on its Hour of Birth.
- Detailed classical commentary on the factors affecting the overall strength of the Day Master and the Hour Pillar in 12 different months.
- Additional Hour Attributes that may affect the Day Master depending on different Structures and Useful Gods.
Part A: Jia Wood Day Master
Detailed commentaries and in-depth descriptions pertaining to people of Jia Wood and their 12 Hour Pillar Attributes in all 12 months of a year.
Part B: Yi Wood Day Master
The Yi Wood Day Master and 12 Hour Pillar Attributes in each month of a year are discussed and explained with tables and notes.
- BaZi Structures and Structural Useful Gods
- Published in:
- December 2010